Health is an important concern for all of us. We cannot ignore health in any case. Because being healthy is worth more than being wealthy. No nation can be successful until they are healthy and the health measurements are in order there. To maintain the Health requirements and to keep the nation healthy the Punjab Government is taking sounding steps. Primary and secondary healthcare department Punjab is playing an important role in regard to health. The department has recently announced a vacancy. Individuals are required to apply here as soon as possible. It is one of the best nts jobs of 2017 for Primary and secondary healthcare department.
A vacancy for female, Desk Officer is vacant in the department of primary and secondary healthcare. Individuals are required who are graduate are encouraged to apply here. B.A/B.Sc./B.Com/BS in computer science is the required qualification for this post. In the case of BA/B.Com, a diploma of 6 months is required. Moreover, any other degree which is equivalent to graduation and is done by an HEC recognized university is also acceptable.
The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in public dealing or receive phone calls. Moreover, the candidate should be proficient in MS Office and fluent in Computer Software. An attractive salary of 40,000 will be offered to the selected candidates. And candidate should be less than 30 years.
How to apply?
If you are interested in the aforementioned vacancy and you find yourself suitable for the post then here is the method to apply:
- Candidates have to visit the website of NTS or the Department Official website to download the application form. Moreover, the application form can also be downloaded from the Facebook page of Department.
- The candidate has to pay a deposit slip of 400 and attach this slip with the application form.
- A copy of CNIC and 2 recent passport size photographs should also be attached with the application form.
- All applications should be sent before 6-06-2017 till 4:00 PM.
- The candidates who are already serving in any Government/Semi-Government Department should have to obtain an NOC from their concerning departments.
- Only Females can apply for this job.
- Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased without informing.
- Department has right to accept or reject any form.
- Candidates have to score at least 50% marks in the NTS test and having more than 50% will be a value added advantage for further recruitment.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Candidates have to bring all their original documents at the time of interview. They also need to bring an attested copy of their educational certificates.
Check out more latest Jobs from this link: http://startjobs.pk/category/nts/
In case of any query, you must contact the Department of NTS or to the Primary and Secondary Healthcare department. This is an awesome opportunity for individuals with an attractive salary package. It will provide a candidate with a career groom pathway for the future. Because the Department of healthcare focuses on all the bright aspects which are concerned to their employees. So you are encouraged to apply here without wasting a single minute.